9th September 2012, 04:50 PM
kallumkal

How to prepare for MDS exam? I have completed BDS part II exam

i have completed my BDS part2 exams am gong to do house surgency in kerala after that i wish to stay in UAE i would like to prepare for mds exams can u tell me details about entrance exams in UAE for MDS .I would also like to know the sylabus of MDS exams and details about diploma coures in uae so that i do after completing my house surgency

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  2. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for MDS entrance exam if pursuing Internship being a BDS doctor?
  4. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  5. Can I sit for KCET entrance exam for MDS course? I have completed BDS course from MS Ramiya College
  6. How to do MDS after completing BDS? Which exams should i prepare for? Is it expensive to do MDS?
  7. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  8. How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program?
  10. Courses after BDS other than MDS? Top colleges in India for MHA course?
  11. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
  12. What should I do to study MDS in Abroad being a BDS doctor?
  13. How can I prepare to crack COMEDK-MDS? Tips for preparation?
  14. Career opportunities except MDS for BDS holder who is working as a Lecturer?
  15. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
  16. Can I do DNB course after the completion of MDS?
  17. Can I study DNB course after completing MDS?
  18. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam? Study Materials for preparation? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?