9th July 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for NET exam? I have passed M.Com and want to give NET exam

I just passed out m.com and i want to give NET exam,so i dont how to prepare and i also want to know the exam pattern

8th August 2012, 04:10 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for NET exam? I have passed M.Com and want to give NET exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just passed out m.com and i want to give NET exam,so i dont how to prepare and i also want to know the exam pattern
To take the National Eligibility Test (NET) , you must have scored Fifty Five percent or more in the masters degree examination. However, if you belong to SC/ST category, you may take the test even if you have scored Fifty percent in the same. Having done your Masters Degree program in Commerce, you will have to take the Test in the subject of your expertise, i.e. Commerce.

In order to check out the Syllabus of Commerce of National Eligibility Test, Click Here.

As far as examination pattern is concerned, the Test comprise of three papers. Paper I deals with General Aptitude Test whereas Paper II and Paper III are based on the subject of your expertise. All the questions in each of the three papers are of Objective Type. For detailed test pattern Click Here.

For preparation, you may refer to previous year question papers of National Eligibility Test which can be downloaded from www.ugcnetonline.in.
29th August 2013, 01:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for NET exam? I have passed M.Com and want to give NET exam

Preparation for the exam can be started after collecting detailed exam syllabus. There will be three papers for the test. Paper I include General Aptitude questions where as the later include subject related topics. Paper I and II is asked for 100 marks each. Paper III carries 150 marks. Questions are of objective nature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?