12th February 2012, 10:00 AM
prashantpandey78

Preparation Strategies to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science? Which Books to prepare for this?

i am pursuing B level course from DOEACC society in computers. Willing to appear for NET exams in computer science. Please let me know the preparation strategy and books for the same. Kindly inform me on my mail ID [email protected] or [email protected]

3rd March 2012, 06:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preparation Strategies to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science? Which Books to prepare for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashantpandey78 View Post
i am pursuing B level course from DOEACC society in computers. Willing to appear for NET exams in computer science. Please let me know the preparation strategy and books for the same. Kindly inform me on my mail ID [email protected] or [email protected]

Those candidate are scored 55% above in Masters degree are applicable for NET exam.

I have listed some books name for NET exam for CS department.This books are available in market.So you can prepare well to all these Books.

THE BEST BOOKS FOR NET EXAM FOR CS DEPARTMENT

Also i have attached some Question Paper of NET exam for CS department so Please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

For more details about UGC Exam .You can visit to http://www.ugc.ac.in/

7th March 2012, 02:33 AM
tanu47

Default Re: Preparation Strategies to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science? Which Books to prepare for this?

Dear,
Those candidate are scored 55% above in Masters degree are applicable for NET exam.
Please find the papers.
Hope it will help u.
Good Luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1.pdf(61.2 KB, 258 views)
File Type: pdf 2.pdf(936.4 KB, 186 views)
File Type: pdf 3.pdf(61.2 KB, 197 views)
21st April 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

which book is the best to refer for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science?
18th August 2012, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

I need proper guidelines to prepare for UGC-NET exam of computer science
18th December 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I am working as a software engineer in bangalore past 2 years. I want to go Lecture job. so I need to clear the net exam. which is the best way to clear the net exam
1.Buying ref books self study
2.joining into Good coaching class.

Note: Monday to Friday I have office. Only Saturday,Sunday free.

My direct question is Self study effort is enough to clear net exam or need to joint coaching class.
If any one already cleared this exam please suggest me the Right way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?