28th December 2010, 01:27 PM
nancy_ay

How to prepare for NIIFT, Mohali entrance exam? Suggest reference books for the same. How may I get syllabus for GATE and CAT exam? Suggest reference books for the same?

hey every1 n giving entrance exam of...niift(mohali) ...its my first time...plzz tell me how 2 perp m really tensed...plzz suggest me some books....

m appearin for undergraduate exam...fashion design...syllabus is ...GAT n CAT...tell me name of books from which i can perp

2nd March 2012, 04:55 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for NIIFT, Mohali entrance exam? Suggest reference books for the same. How may I get syllabus for GATE and CAT exam? Suggest reference books for the same?

NIIFT:-The abbreviated form of NIIFT is National Indian Institute of Fashion Technology.You may apply for the NIIFT as on the web address as :-
http://www.nift.ac.in/admissions1.html from there you can apply for NIIFT.

GATE:-The GATE is an abbreviated form of GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING.The syllabus of Gate Exam can be downloaded from the Official websites Indian Institute of Technologys(IITS) Colleges.The IIT Colleges Conducted the Exam of GATE per year in the second week of FEB.The application forms may be filled in Month of SEPTEMBER.This Exam is conducted for the admission in NIITs amd IITs cooleges of India for M.Tech.After Clearing the Exam you may also get the stipend/scholarship 10,000 nearly per month.

CAT:-CAT is an abbreviated form of Common Aptitude Test for the Master degree in MANAGEMENT. After graduation in any field you are eligible for the CAT Exam.But you have nearly 60% in Graduation for CAT Exam.Exam is conducted only Online.So practice online Sample papers for appearing the Exam of CAT. You can download the syllabus of CAT through IIMs College official websites.
19th April 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for NIIFT, Mohali entrance exam? Suggest reference books for the same. How may I get syllabus for GATE and CAT exam? Suggest reference books for the same?

Niift exam ki tyari ke liye kaisi creative honi chahiye.exam me math, english,reasoning,ke question kis class ki book se related hote h .
20th May 2013, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

pls tel me how to prepare for niift mohali?pls..............
23rd January 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

last date entrance exam of bfa in bhu
9th April 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Just want to clear the entrace exam (UG course)....soo what is the syllabus for that..?? Please suggest refrence books for the same...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?