17th November 2010, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for officer trainee exam in hindustan petroleum? which subjects to concentrate upon?

respected sir,

i did my B tech from E&C branch.I have applied for the exam of officer trainee in hindustan petroleum..but i am not being able to understand how to study for this exam.I mean which subjects i need to concentrate more.what will be the level of paper.

sir if you can provide me the previous year question papers for this then it will really be so nice of you....

thanking you..

GAURAV SHARMA

17th November 2010, 12:42 PM
Satwinderpal Singh Sandhu

Default Re: How to prepare for officer trainee exam in hindustan petroleum? which subjects to concentrate upon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir,

i did my B tech from E&C branch.I have applied for the exam of officer trainee in hindustan petroleum..but i am not being able to understand how to study for this exam.I mean which subjects i need to concentrate more.what will be the level of paper.

sir if you can provide me the previous year question papers for this then it will really be so nice of you....

thanking you..

GAURAV SHARMA
dear just search on internet u will surely find on the internet
20th January 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for officer trainee exam in hindustan petroleum? which subjects to concentrate upon?

sir please provide the previous year question paper
29th June 2011, 10:09 PM
amit gaur2065

I have no knowledge about this, but surely, if you search on internet at the Hindustan Petrolium recruitment website then definitely you will get all method of the entrance exam.
best of luck
8th October 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam, now i am doing B.Tech chemical.i want to do my project work in petroleum.so can u give full information.
7th June 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,

i did my B.E. in electronic and telecommunication. I have applied for the exam of officer trainee in hindustan petroleum..but i am not being able to understand how to study for this exam.I mean which subjects i need to concentrate more.what will be the level of paper.

thanking you..

Prachi Dorlikar
My email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?