4th February 2012, 10:05 AM
Ankur. SGupta

How to prepare for PGT Preliminary and Main Exams? Which Books to prepare for these Exams?

Please tell me how get prepatron tat pgt pre and main paper :tell some books for paper

10th January 2021, 01:54 PM
Nehapramanick

Default Re: How to prepare for PGT Preliminary and Main Exams? Which Books to prepare for these Exams?

Yes, you can prepare for PGT exams in a easy-peasy way which i am gonna tell you right now.
First & the foremost thing in these kinds of exams is that you need to be a bit of optimistic & aware of the things going on(related to exams).
So , there are 2 papers for PGT exams
Paper1 (general paper)
Paper2 ( Subject specific papers)
In General paper you will be having 7 papers those are:
1)English
2)Hindi
3)Mathematics
4)Reasoning
5)Computers
6)General knowledge
7)Pedagogy
And in paper 2 you will be having Subject specific( it could be anything For ex: english, social science, mathematics, etc.
And if you need more information regarding this you can go to link given below. [URL="https://www.arpitakarwa.com"]

Happy to help
Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?