20th August 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the placements and how to clear the written test? I am having a percentage of 60% while in M.A final year

how to prepare for placements ??i mean how to clear the written test as im an average student having a percentage of 60% nd im doing ma final year ,i have lot of problem with maths

31st January 2012, 08:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the placements and how to clear the written test? I am having a percentage of 60% while in M.A final year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to prepare for placements ??i mean how to clear the written test as im an average student having a percentage of 60% nd im doing ma final year ,i have lot of problem with maths
You have not mentioned some vital information like, which written test you want to appear in and where do you want to get the job.

Without this proper information it is not possible to give you a proper guidance.

Provide full information for us to help you guide properly with the best of answers.
16th June 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the placements and how to clear the written test? I am having a percentage of 60% while in M.A final year

how to clear the written test for mnc companies
16th December 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

how to clear the written test in placements?i prepared in every company but i am not selected in first round..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?