28th April 2012, 05:56 PM
sampathkumar1833

How to prepare for police constable entrance exam? Which subjects to prepare for police constables?

How to prepare police constables entrance exam?
Which subjets are prepare to police constables?

20th May 2012, 01:01 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for police constable entrance exam? Which subjects to prepare for police constables?

You are eligible to become a constable after 12th class. Selection for this post will on the basis of SSC exam. The subjects to be prepared for this exam are – General Awareness, General Intelligence and reasoning, Elementary mathematics, Language skills etc. You can practice for this exam by referring previous year question paper etc. You can also refer standard books written by R S Agrawal, Jain Publications, Arihant Publications etc. You need to attend mock tests which will help you to identify your weak areas and concentrate or improve more on those areas.
7th September 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for police constable entrance exam? Which subjects to prepare for police constables?

sir my life gole is pc so what i prepair the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?