24th September 2012, 09:07 PM
Randy R

How to prepare for SAT examination?

I'm about to help my granddaughter prepare for the SAT examination and would appreciate any suggestions to help me in the project.

Thank you,

Randal Radcliffe M.D.

5th July 2013, 02:28 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

Default Re: How to prepare for SAT examination?

SAT is an internationally recognized test for college admissions in the U.S. It mainly tests the reading, writing and mathematical skills of the candidates. Though these subjects are taught extensively during school days, how to prepare for SAT test is a constant question amongst the students. This article discusses how we can effectively prepare for SAT and the different means for SAT preparation.

In order to know how to prepare for SAT test, the students must know what is asked in the SAT exam. SAT consists of the following sections:

Critical reading
Writing
Mathematics

The score scale for each of these sections (except essay segment) is 200-800 and the writing section has two sub scores - one for the essay and the other for multiple-choice questions. The total test duration is 3 hours and 45 minutes. The writing part has two 25 minute sections and one 10 minute section. Critical reading and math sections have two 25 minute sections and one 20 minute section each. SAT also includes a 25 minute variable section which is not counted towards the score. Let us now look into how to prepare for SAT test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?