18th December 2012, 08:43 AM
ravi7402

How to prepare for section engineering while doing 2nd year B.E ECE

dear sir
I am study in second year B.E ece branch.I want to prepare for section engineering. but I don't know the syllabus for this so please send the syllabus on my gmail ID([email protected])
thanking you
your's
Ravi

26th March 2018, 04:46 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How to prepare for section engineering while doing 2nd year B.E ECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi7402 View Post
dear sir
I am study in second year B.E ece branch.I want to prepare for section engineering. but I don't know the syllabus for this so please send the syllabus on my gmail ID([email protected])
thanking you
your's
Ravi
There are basically 4 section in the question paper of Section Engineer.These section are as follows :

1.General Knowledge
2.Quantitative Aptitude
3.Reasoning or General Aptitude
4.Subject i.e.Electronics Engineering

The syllabus for the section is common to all branch and is same as for any competitive exam.Syllabus for the Electronics Engineering is given Below :
Control System,
Electronics Devices,
Carrier Generation and Recombination,
Carrier Transport,
Communication,
Junction,
Tunnel,
Energy Bands,
Diodes-Triodes,
Wireless Communication,
Electromagnetic Field Theory(EMFT),
Integrated Circuits,
Analog and Digital Circuits.

Above are the subjects that you will be taught during 4 year of your Engineering Degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?