17th August 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for written test(only verbal and non verbal) in CTS placement? What are the software courses must be known?

How to prepare for cts placement written test, only verbal and non verbal is enough?
what are all the software courses must be known for placement?

15th February 2017, 11:30 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to prepare for written test(only verbal and non verbal) in CTS placement? What are the software courses must be known?

CTS stands for Cognizant Technology Solutions. It is one of the top IT Companies in India and thus is highly regarded and aspired company to work for. It is also one of the largest recruiters of human resources in India because of the fact that it is a growing company and all it wants to do is expand its business most of the time.

If you wish to get a job in CTS, then first of all prepare yourself well to crack their recruitment process. Here is how it generally goes:

You may give the employability tests such as AMCAT, eLitmus if you are already graduated. Otherwise, if CTS is coming to your campus then its even better.

The eligibility criteria that is generally there for CTS is:

1. The applicant must be a minimum graduate / final year B.Tech in ANY stream to be able to sit for the process.

2. He / She should have achieved at least 60% marks in graduation and must not have any backlogs at the time of joining the company.

3. Apart from these, the company may sometimes ask for people that have scored above 60% in their overall career also i.e. Class 10th and 12th.

Post which the company may call for Group Discussion where a topic would be given and you would have to discuss on that in a group.

Also, Personal Interviews would be conducted where the interviewers would ask you about various coding / programming languages and your knowledge on IT. thus, it is suggested that you brush up your IT skills such as C, C++, Concepts of OOPS etc as you may be questioned on these.

Personally, I would also suggest you to read about the latest news etc and other happenings around the world so that you stay updated about the latest news.

Depending on your performance overall, the company would decide whether they would hire you or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?