5th February 2012, 05:27 PM
deepa sundar

How to proceed further to become a Pilot being a candidate having completed 12th class and pursuing Diploma in ECE?

hi m deepa ... my qualification s 12+diploma in ECE(doing my final year) .... my dream s to become a pilot i dono how to proceed further plz guide me, i need ur suggestions...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Job in Navy being a candidate having completed 10th class, failed in 12th class and pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream?
  3. Am I eligible for Pilot course after pursuing B.Tech final year ECE?
  4. Procedure to become a Pilot being a candidate having completed Matriculation?
  5. How can I prepare for commercial pilot test? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  6. How should I become a Pilot after passing class 12th?
  7. How to apply for CDS Exam being a candidate having completed 12th Class and pursuing B.Com course?
  8. How to become a Pilot after pursuing B.Tech and 90+ marks in 12th standard?
  9. Are 12th class students eligible for Pilot Training with PCB subjects?
  10. Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application? -- [New]
  11. How to become a Pilot being a candidate having secured 52% in 12th?
  12. How should I proceed after class 12th towards NDA? I am presently in class 12th
  13. Which course I have to do to become a Loco Pilot after completion of 12th and pursuing Computer Hardware and Networking Engineering course?
  14. What to do after 12th to become a Pilot? Courses and Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can i directly get admission in B.Tech 2nd year on the basis of good percentage?
  16. How do I get admission for Diploma Engineering being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Science stream?
  17. How to become a Pilot after completing B.Tech ECE? What is the procedure to become a Pilot?
  18. Can I become a Pilot after completing 12th with commerce?
6th April 2019, 11:16 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to proceed further to become a Pilot being a candidate having completed 12th class and pursuing Diploma in ECE?

Hi,

To become a pilot you have to persue the pilot course.

I would recommend you to appear for the frankfinn entrance exams.

Frankfinn institute is the best for making candidates all ready for air jobs.

After clearing the entrance exam everything will be completely free for you. The fees will be completely on the institute and your job will be guaranteed by the institute only in various air authorities if you successfully complete the course.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?