26th May 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

How to proceed further to get a good job after doing B.E Biomedical engineering?

i m a BE Biomedical engineering student doing my 2nd year.. how should i proceed further to get a good job in my field

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  3. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  4. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  5. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering?
  6. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  7. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  8. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  10. Can I get a good job with good salary in abroad if I do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering?
  11. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  12. What is Biomedical Engineering? What are the Job Opportunities for this course in Kerala and all over India? Are the candidates having jobs in Indian Military?
  13. Job opportunities for biomedical engineering students?
  14. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  15. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India? What are the job opportunities?
  16. Will it be good to pursue M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering after B.Tech Biotechnology? What are the job prospects in this area?
  17. Courses which are available for Biomedical Engineering for MS? Top universities in Singapore offering the course, job scope and the job description?
  18. Can I get a job after Diploma in Biomedical engineering? -- [New]
30th September 2017, 01:12 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to proceed further to get a good job after doing B.E Biomedical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m a BE Biomedical engineering student doing my 2nd year.. how should i proceed further to get a good job in my field

As you have done B.E in biomedical engineering and now want to go further for good job, then you can apply for job in employment areas like Diagnostic centres, Hospitals, Manufacturing, Research and development centres, Quality control and testing, Medical instrument installation, Marketing department, Medical instrument maintenance and sales etc.

>> After B.E biomedical engineering you can apply for job options like Biomedical engineer, Teacher, Pharmacist, Business manager, Bio Medical technician, Bio Chemist etc.

>> If you want to go for further studies after B.E biomedical engineering, then you can apply for courses are as mentioned below:-

:- M.Tech Biomedical engineering.

:- Ph.D Biomedical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?