13th March 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing

HI all
This is sameer. sir I have recently done MBA in Marketing from university of pune. I'm still confused about my career because I can not be understanding from where should I start my career because I want to do my career either in Automobile or IT industry or Insurance. but sir which field will be better for me and How will be their career growth for each of them. or sir apart from this Industry which another one is best according to you. Please Help me out in this matter. I will be highly thankful to you. I am glad to waiting for your response

kind regards
sameer
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  2. How can I find a job in automobile sector in marketing or operations after completion of mechanical engineering degree?
  3. How can i get placement while in B.Tech ECE 3rd year?
  4. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course in IT stream? I have done B.Sc with IT stream from jamshedpur and having 70% marks in 12th
  6. What are the career opportunities in automobile industry? I have done BSc Maths
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course?
  8. What are future career opportunities in automobile companies?
  9. Which course has a better scope after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  10. Career option after MBA(marketing) and B.Pharma?
  11. How can I make my career in MBA? What's the future prospective for the same?
  12. List of courses I can opt for, after completing B.Sc? What's the future prospective for the same? I've 13 years experience in field of stock market
  13. Career opportunities and future prospective for B.Sc(PME) graduate from Bangalore?
  14. Career opportunities in Automobile Sector for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer in India? -- [New]
  15. Career in Aviation sector after MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  17. Why are there no diploma job posts for mechanical engineers?
  18. What will I do after BSc in chemistry research
16th March 2013, 12:17 AM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing

Hiii

Since you have done MBA in marketing, any of the fields- Automobile, IT, Insurance will be apt provided you get into a good organisation. Selecting career is like selecting a college for your higher studies. Give in much time, check for your interests, see in which field you have more inclinations and accordingly decide in one field. after deciding the field, decide from which organisation related to that field, you want to start the career and then to start a career in that organisation, what are the procedures that are to be done. Likewise, go ahead. When it comes to opportunities, each field is good and would give you a bright future, provided you take the right step So, all the very best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?