19th June 2012, 12:02 PM
confy

How to pursue Arts stream after completing high school with PCM subjects(82%)

I have completed my high school with pcm subjects(82%). But i want to pursue arts stream for graduation. Political science and economics particularly interest me. As i am not fully aware about the scope of these subjects(better opportunities) please suggest me which one to choose.

29th August 2012, 05:35 AM
shashimaharana

Default Re: How to pursue Arts stream after completing high school with PCM subjects(82%)

You can take admission in pol science or economics easily.

For choosing what to take let me tell you subject wise.
For pol science:
You will have to study chapters like our political system and systems of the world.
Panchayati raj, Block, State, Parliament systems. Revolutions in political systems all over the world, Philosophical base of political science like philosophies by plato, rousseau, santanya etc

For economics,
You will have to study micro and macro economics. Micro at the small scale and macro at the large scale. You will have to be good in maths as you will also have statistics.
By studying this you will talk about the economical systems and all the things will be purely mathematical and according to numbers.

Political science will give you a future of a lecturer or a political commentator. You can do an mba afterwards but with an degree in economics mba will be easy.
25th May 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue Arts stream after completing high school with PCM subjects(82%)

i have just did my 10 th boards and got 70.3% . i want to do businees related to iron but i am confused that should i choose sci that is pcb or commerce or arts .i am not likely to choose commerce as it has maths and i am not at it. i am confused pls help me....
29th May 2014, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared my 12 board with 78percentage i wish to fight for ias in future what should i do?
9th June 2017, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

In 2017 (last session) i could not completed my Science stream, 3 subjects have not been cleared - Physics, chemistry, maths. I would like to know about arts stream and subjects because i want to change it now. Please give me right suggestions and whole procedure for the same.

Regards
[email protected]
13th June 2018, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 92.60% in high school exams. Since childhood my only aim is to become an IAS officer. So accordingly, I m choosing to go with Science stream till 12th grade n then go for Arts stream in graduate. But sir, mainly those students who opt for science want to pursue engineering or clear neet. My problem is, I m not getting good coaching classes for doing normal PCM as I don't want to prepare for any MHT-CET, NEET or JEE exams. Sir in this condition what should I do ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?