24th March 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

How to pursue MDS in USA after doing BDS from India? Is Bachelors degree valid? What exam do I need to give?

I have done BDS from india and want to persue for MDS in USA,how do i go ahead?
Is my bachelors degree valid there?
What examms do i need to give?
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How should I go ahead to pursue MDS in USA after doing BDS from India? Is my bachelors degree valid?
  2. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  3. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  4. How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS?
  5. Indian MDS degree is valid for working in USA? Do I need to study ant other course? What would be the cost for it?
  6. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  7. Which is the best post graduate course to do after BDS? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to study MDS in USA for BDS candidate?
  9. Can I apply for MDS in USA if having supple in BDS?
  10. Whether the MDS entrance exam for study in USA is tough? Is it beneficial to study BDS in USA?
  11. Should I pursue MDS degree to work in Singapur? I am a married woman and I have completed my BDS degree from India
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for MDS in USA?
  13. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  14. How to pursue MDS after completing BDS? Best coaching institutes in India?
  15. Which are the entrance exams available to do MDS in USA?
  16. Further studies after MDS in USA?
  17. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I apply for entrance exam to get admission in USA for MDS program being a BDS 2nd year student? Procedure to get scholarship?
24th July 2012, 01:15 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to pursue MDS in USA after doing BDS from India? Is Bachelors degree valid? What exam do I need to give?

hello,
comes other countries such as Australia, France and UK.

If you are willing to get USA admissions or any other foreign country, you need to qualify IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with 6.5 to 7 bands and at least 80% marks in TOEFEL (Test of English as Foreign language) or GRE (Graduate Record Examination) with good marks.

For admission in few of the PG courses and undergraduate courses in USA, some of the US universities seek recommendation note from your college professor and also the description of your previous research.
13th August 2013, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue MDS in USA after doing BDS from India? Is Bachelors degree valid? What exam do I need to give?

Best university to learn MDS in aboard????
6th May 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I want to do my MDS in USA so can u suggest me top colleges nd fee details?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?