18th February 2012, 02:56 PM
shammi saha

How to pursue a project under the IIT professor? What's the procedure for the same? I am pursuing B.Tech(1st year, CSE) from NIT, Durgapur?

sir i am nit durgapur in first year in the branch of computer science and want to pursue a projects in any of the iit propfessor so i want details for applying to that

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is better NIT Hamirpur or NIT Durgapur?
  2. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  3. Does NIT Durgapur offers Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  4. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  5. Is Veltech university in Chennai good for M.Tech?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT Durgapur?
  7. What is the procedure for doing training in IOCL? I am a B.Tech student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Durgapur
  8. How can I become a Professor after completion of B.Tech(CSE)? -- [New]
  9. List of colleges I can get seat for M.Sc. Chemistry with a rank of 1868?
  10. Names of the colleges offering dual degree course(B.Tech+M.Tech?
  11. Which campus of NIT is better according to the mentioned streams?
  12. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
  13. How should I study IAS after studying B.Tech 1st year CSE?
  14. Procedure to get project in ISRO having secured 72% up to 3rd year of B.Tech, 91% in 10+2 and 82% in 10th and with good communication skills?
  15. List of organizations offering vocational training program in winter for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(Civil, 2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur
  16. Qualifying marks for NIT Durgapur? With 62 GATE score can I get admission in NIT Durgapur?
  17. List of colleges of engineering? Best college in India?
  18. What percentage in graduation is required for doing MBA in nit durgapur? -- [Most Discussed]
7th October 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue a project under the IIT professor? What's the procedure for the same? I am pursuing B.Tech(1st year, CSE) from NIT, Durgapur?

sir i m 2nd yr guy from nit agartala...pursuing b.tech from electronics and communication department....i want to do project under guidance of any iit professor...plzz help me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?