13th May 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

How to qualify the civil examination after passing B.Tech degree in 5 years?

my b.tech degree is complete in 5 years so i am try to qulify to civil examainations.??????

11th July 2012, 07:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to qualify the civil examination after passing B.Tech degree in 5 years?

Graduation is enough to appear for Civil Services Examination. Duration taken for completing the qualifying degree is not a hurdle for attending the exam. You can start preparation now itself. Exam preparation can be made based on the syllabus for civil services exam. Select the optional subject from the list provided in UPSC site.
30th January 2013, 12:21 AM
gauraansh

Default Re: How to qualify the civil examination after passing B.Tech degree in 5 years?

The minimum qualification to qualify civil exams is graduation only.After graduation you can try for this exam.the requirements for civil exams is;
Be citizen of india
Should be graduate from any stream from recognised university.
age-21-30 yrs for general,3 yrs relaxation for OBC,5 years relaxation for SC/ST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?