5th November 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

How to register for ICAR NET entrance exam?

i want to give a icar net exam.and i don't know how to ragister the applacaion

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam if my college haven't affiliation with ICAR?
  2. Are there any increments for ICAR NET?
  3. Are there any increments for ICAR NET?
  4. What is the difference between ICAR-NET and ARS-NET? Whether ICAR-NET have Prelims and Mains exam? Can I appear if completed M.Sc(Food Technology)? Date of exams?
  5. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD? -- [New]
  6. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  7. Previous year question paper of ICAR(ARS-NET) entrance exam for Agriculture Engineering
  8. Syllabus for ICAR AIEEA PG entrance exam?
  9. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  10. Can I apply for ICAR-NET if completed M.Sc in Life Science? Syllabus and sample question papers of ICAR-NET(Life Science)?
  11. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  12. Eligibility to apply for ICAR PG entrance exam for B.Tech(Horticulture) student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  13. Icar agronomy net syllabus and question papers for icar net perparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Previous years question papers of ICAR.NET? When will be ICAR conducted?
  15. How can I generate allotted roll number to reappear in ICAR NET?
  16. When the ICAR counselling letter will reach me?
  17. Books to be referred for ICAR NET exam?
  18. Detailed information about ICAR entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
25th August 2016, 03:36 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to register for ICAR NET entrance exam?

ICAR stands for Indian Council of Agricultural Research and NET stands for National Eligibility Test. National Eligibility Test exam which is conducted under Indian Council of Agricultural Research. For this examination candidate must have passed Master degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks. The minimum age of candidate must be 21 years. Candidate must be a citizen of India. As you want to know procedure register for ICAR NET entrance exam here, I am going to tell you the same:

Procedure Of Online Registeration-

1.Go to the official website of ICAR-NET
2.Click on apply online at the home page of official website.
3.Here you will get the admission form link. Click on that link a new page is open
4.Fill the admission form carefully and upload all required document.
5. Submit the admission form.

For more information you can contact at given below address:

Indian Council Of Agricultural Research
Krishi Bhavan,
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road,
New Delhi,
Delhi 110001 ‎
011 2584 3277
India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?