25th August 2012, 09:00 AM
Naahid7

How to register for IPCC? What is the last date for registration for IPCC

Hi..My name is Mohammad Akram, I'm from Hyderabad..I have recently passed the cpt.And now I want to register for ipcc...So I need to know the last date for registration for ipcc to appear in may 2013...
Thank you..

23rd December 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to register for IPCC? What is the last date for registration for IPCC

i cumplted my b.com with 86%..cn i register 4 ippc nw? if yes..wat is the last date 4 ippc registration

21st January 2013, 02:48 PM
atif mohammad

Default Re: How to register for IPCC? What is the last date for registration for IPCC

I m a graduate persion .
Sir ,
can i take admission in ipcc after gradute but without qualifying cpt ?

23rd January 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i have passed my cpt held in 16th dec.2012 what is the last date of ipcc registration so that i can appear in the exam of novem

25th January 2013, 06:05 PM

Post Re: How to register for IPCC? What is the last date for registration for IPCC

my Name Devendra Yog I have passed my cpt held in 16th dec.2012 what is the last date of ipcc registration so that i can appear in the exam of november 2013 Both Grouph

25th January 2013, 10:50 PM
sandeep kaka thakur

Smile Re: How to register for IPCC? What is the last date for registration for IPCC

February 2013 .

27th January 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I have passed mt cpt exam held in december 2012.. I want to ask about the last date of registration.I want to appear in NOVEMBER attempt of IPCC GROUP1....... Plz tell me about my last registration date if i want appear in NOVEMBER attempt of IPCC GROUP1

26th April 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

how to register myself for ipcc course tu be eligible for november 2013

17th May 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

hello, sir i have 55% in b.com can i direct enter into ipcc& what is the cut off date ipcc plz tell me

18th May 2013, 04:21 PM
rx9045

Smile Re: How to register for IPCC? What is the last date for registration for IPCC

HELLO,

ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATION/REQUIREMENT FOR REGISTRATION
A student who has passed CPT and 10+2 examination conducted by the examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto to may join the IPCC.

DIRECT ENTRY TO CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY COURSE (CA IPCC):
1)GRADUATES OR POST GRADUATES IN COMMERCE HAVING SECURE IN AGGREGATES A MINIMUM OF 55% OF THE TOTAL MARKS IN THE EXAMINATION CONDUCTED BY ANY RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY(INCLUDING OPEN UNIVERSITY)
2) GRADUATES OR POST GRADUATES OTHER THEN COMMERCE STREAM STUDENT(MENTIONED ABOVE)SECURED IN AGGREGATE A MINIMUM OF 60% OF THE TOTAL MARKS IN THE EXAMINATION CONDUCTED BY ANY RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY(INCLUDING OPEN UNIVERSITY).

OTHER THAN GRADUATION AND POST GRADUATION CAN ALSO GET DIRECT ENTRY IN CA IPCC.
Candidates who have passed the Intermediate level examination or its equivalent examination by whatever name called conducted by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India or by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

FEE FOR CA IPCC

COURSES WITHOUT WITH
ARTICLES ARTICLES

(1)Group 1 and Group II of IPCC 10000 12000*
ATC (all levels)
(2)Group I and Group II of IPCC 9000 11000*
(3)Group I and ATC 10000 -
(4)Group II and ATC 10000 12000*
(5)Group I only 8000 -
(6)Group II only 5000 7000*
(7)ATC 10000 -

*****NOTE*****
*Articles training starts only after passing Group I of IPCC/ATC.

REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
A student should submit filled-in registration form for CA IPCC supplied along with Prospectus available at sales decentralised offices, the cost of Prospectus is Rs.100/-(by post or courier Rs125). These forms can also be downloaded from website http://www.icai.org

LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION

REGISTRATION BEFORE -- TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR
31ST January -- November exam
30th June -- May exam

because there is a gap between minimum 9 month from date of registration and date of examination.

ALL THE VERY BEST..............

18th May 2013, 08:34 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello, sir i have 55% in b.com can i direct enter into ipcc& what is the cut off date ipcc plz tell me

To get direct admission in the IPCC stage of the CA programme Commerce Graduates needs to score minimum aggregate of 55% marks in B.COM to get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams.

A candidates can get exemption from giving the CPT exams if he/she has studied atleast 3 papers from the below list of papers.
Accounting,
Auditing,
Mercantile Laws,
Corporate Laws,
Economics,
Management including Financial Management,
Taxation including Direct Tax Laws, Indirect Tax Laws etc.,
Costing,
Business Administration,
Management Accounting

Now you can take admission for the May 2014 exams only

24th May 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

am B.COM 6th sem ,exams are completed i am waiting for 6th sem result. can i take direct ipcc registration?

28th May 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

if I am pass my graduation in june 2013 then what is to last date of ipcc registration & when exam held & whether I have to complete orientation & itt traning also before registering for ipcc?

19th June 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the last date of registration for ipcc

2nd July 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

What is last date for IPCC registration may 2014 ?

17th October 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.com graduate with a aggregate of 62%, earlier i had appeared for CPT, I couldn't pass but i need to enroll for IPCC pls let me knw the proceedure for this.....

14th January 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,what is the reg.fee for ipcc?

14th August 2014, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

sir what is the last date for registration of ipcc in order to appear in may 2015 exams (changa tahir from j&k)

19th September 2017, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for registration for IPCC in order to appear in may 2018 exams?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?