2nd September 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How to register and when to register for TANCET Exam?

how to register for tancet exam and when to register for exam

29th May 2014, 11:43 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to register and when to register for TANCET Exam?

TANCET i.e Tamil Nadu Common Admission Test and this examination is conducted by Anna University Chennai Every year for admission into Post graduation course like M.E, M.C.A, M.B.A, M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch and M.Plan course. This year examination was already completed on April and Exam results was already announced. Next announcement will be published in the month of February or March in the official website of Anna University.

Eligibility to Apply :- You must have a completed degree course from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 45% Marks and 40% Marks for reserved categories. Studying in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply.

Offline Mode Registration :-

i) Copy of X Std. or equivalent mark sheet
ii) Copy of XII Std. mark sheet or 3 years Diploma certificate
iii) Entrance Test Fee in the form of cash (or) Demand Draft
iv) SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu have to produce a copy of the permanent community certificate (card format) for availing fee concession.

Online Mode Registration

i) Copy of X Std. or equivalent mark sheet
ii) Copy of XII Std. mark sheet or 3 years Diploma certificate
iii) Entrance Test Fee in the form of Demand Draft
iv) An attested copy of the permanent community certificate (card format) issued by the competent authority of Government of Tamil Nadu (for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?