12th February 2022, 04:09 PM
GEET BRAR

How to request to correct the DOB in 10th certificate?

Dear sir I want to make correction of my date of birth on my 10 marksheet my date off birth 21-06-1995 BUT in her marksheet her date of birth is incorrect instead of 21/06/1988

13th February 2022, 04:46 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: How to request to correct the DOB in 10th certificate?

You have to write an application to the principal of your school where you have to mention that your date of birth on your class 10th marksheet is wrong and you want to get it corrected.
Once your principal accept your application then they will forward your application to the board of your school and board allows you to rectify the date of birth then you will get your new marksheet with correct date of birth within the period of one month or so.
13th February 2022, 05:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to correct the DOB in 10th certificate:-

If the date of birth provided by you has been wrongly noted by your school or the board then your date of birth can be corrected. You have to notify the school through an official letter from where you have a appeared for the class 10th exam and they will proceed the matter further with the concerned board.
13th February 2022, 06:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To correct the date of birth in class 10th certificate you have two options either to contact with the board directly or you can also write an application to the principal of your school where you have to mention each and every detail and why you want to get your class 10th certificate date of birth corrected and all other documents which verify your correct date of birth.

It would be better if you write an application to the principal of your school regarding this issue then they will forward your application to the board and your board will send you the correct date of birth certificate within duration of two or three months.
13th February 2022, 08:50 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to request to correct the DOB in 10th certificate:-

To change your date of birth in your 10th certificates, you have to contact the school principal/ examinations branch incharge where you have pursuing your studies.

You need to inform them about the mistake of date of birth in your certificate, they will ask you to fill the application form for date of birth correction and you have to pay the specified fee. Once your application is forwarded to the main board, you will get new certificate with correct date of birth within two or three weeks.
14th February 2022, 02:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° I would like to suggest you that in order to correct the date of birth in class 10th certificate, you should write an application to the principal of your school in guidance of your class teacher where you have to mention the need of correction of date of birth in class 10th certificate and then submit your application to the principal of your school and once your principal approves it, then they will forward it to the board of your school and if board accepts it then you will get your 10th class duplicate certificate with correct date of birth within the duration of two or three months hide the on the school address or home address.
Make sure that you have the valid document which shows your correct date of birth.
15th February 2022, 08:05 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To get the correction in your certificate you have to visit board office.

So, you can visit the board office for the detail information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?