6th May 2022, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

How to resume studies now if dropped college in 2016?

Hello, In 2016, I gave my 1st Sem exam for B.com and after that I got caught in Jobs and family issues, I couldn't take addmission in 2nd year. I also had a backlog in Accounts. Can I resume my studies and take addmission in 2nd year and reattempt the 1st year backlog so that I do not have to start all over again?

7th May 2022, 02:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to resume studies now if dropped college in 2016?

Now you can complete your graduation through Correspondence or Distance mode from a recognized university or you can complete your graduation in One Year through One sitting Graduation with Credit Transfer Scheme.
7th May 2022, 04:44 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

One can continue their graduation but for that purpose they have to meet the District officer and tell them the reason of their discontinuation.
You have to make a year gap to get admission.
And there is minimum of 3 years gap and maximum of 6 year gap is allowed for continuation of any course and if anyone cross that limit then they have to take fresh admission.
9th May 2022, 10:23 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know is that the maximum duration allowed for completing a bachelor degree course is six years from the date of first registration to the same degree course.

As per details mentioned by you, it seems you joined your B.Com degree course in 2016
and therefore it is already been 6 years from the date of registration from B.Com degree
course and therefore you are not eligible to rejoin the same degree course directly from 2nd year of the B.Com degree course as the maximum permissible duration allowed for completing B.Com degree course is over.

But, you can go for pursuing the same degree course starting all again from the first
year by taking fresh admission.
9th May 2022, 12:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, now you cannot take admission in 2nd year of the course and reattempt your backlogs.

But, if you are determined to pursue the course then can apply for the fresh admission and after getting the admission will become eligible for admission in first year of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?