23rd August 2016, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation after dropped out from college?

Sir/Mam,

After my 12th i went to degree college of B.Com for graduation i had done first year and even second year too but get a drop in second year and i can't waste my year sir so can i do graduation in private so i complete my graduation? Can you please answer me?

25th August 2016, 10:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation after dropped out from college?

If you had taken admission in regular degree course, then you must continue it in regular mode because there is no procedure to convert it into distance mode.

According to university rules you can complete your degree in maximum 7 years time. If you still have time left them hurry up and apply for readmission.
1st September 2016, 12:35 AM
adityasingh89

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation after dropped out from college?

You are doing regular courses then you need to complete graduation of 4 year in maximum 7 years.
But unfortunately you will have to suffer year back.
So i would say that go for a few certification courses as well. at least it will compensate for your year gap.
13th August 2019, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I drop out in 2nd year (2016) of my engineering it has been 3 years now is that possible I will reattand my collage whenever I want
3rd February 2021, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I have 3 condonations. So that i couldn't write 4th and 5th sem exams. Iand i want to complete my final year after one year. What should i do??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?