5th January 2017, 06:51 PM
guduli kar

How to score above 90% in 9th standard CBSE Mathematics paper? Should I study reference books?

Hello sir, I am studying in 9th standard from CBSE and very weak in Mathematics. How can I score above 90% in Mathematics? Should I study reference books?

6th January 2017, 07:24 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score above 90% in 9th standard CBSE Mathematics paper? Should I study reference books?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guduli kar View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 9th standard from CBSE and very weak in Mathematics. How can I score above 90% in Mathematics? Should I study reference books?
Mathematics is a subject in which you can easily score 100 if you are good in this subject.

To be good in this subject, you have to practice and practice as much as possible.

NCERT Books are sufficient for a student if he/she is solving it thoroughly without skipping any question.

Miscellaneous questions are also very important for students which are present at the end of chapter.

However, if you wish to solve more questions then you may refer Reference books like R.S. Aggrawal, R.D. Sharma, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?