24th April 2012, 09:10 PM
rawks

How to seek admission in FTII? I have completed my class 12th studies

hi ive just completed my class 12th studies and i wish to seek admission in FTII...is it possible? if yes then what is the procedure for it

8th June 2012, 06:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to seek admission in FTII? I have completed my class 12th studies

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawks View Post
hi ive just completed my class 12th studies and i wish to seek admission in FTII...is it possible? if yes then what is the procedure for it

Most of the programs offered by the FTII, are Post Graduate courses and candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program in any discipline to be eligible for these programs.

The Institute offers one and a half years certificate course in Animation and Computer Graphics. In order to be eligible for the program candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board. However, preference are given to those candidates who have completed Diploma from Fine Arts colleges. Selection are based on Entrance Examination and interview.

For information related to the program one may contact: +91 - 020- 25431817 / 25433016 / 25430017.
2nd July 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to seek admission in FTII? I have completed my class 12th studies

Any one can get admissions after 10th standard in FTII ?please tell me ............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?