2nd January 2013, 05:37 PM
hpriya.s

How to settle for government job after doing MCA?

Hi ....

i have done MCA in 2005. i am working in one software company. but i want to settle in Govt job. my DOB is 30-08-1980 as per the certificates.

could you please suggest me ? could please let me know your suggessions to my mail id?

Related Questions:
  1. How to settle for a right job after completing MCA from Nagarjuna University?
  2. How to get Lecturer Job in Government Colleges after the completion of MCA?
  3. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  4. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  5. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  6. How to settle in government job after passing CSE final year with 63%
  7. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  8. What to do for government job after MCA?
  9. Where should I get a government job after BCA-MCA 5 year integrated course from LPU?
  10. Which government job will be good for me after passing as BCA graduation?
  11. Civil Engineer can get a job in America to settle there? -- [New]
  12. How to get a good permanent government job after passing MCA and while working in Self Finance College?
  13. What are the government jobs available after doing MCA? I am looking for government jobs
  14. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  15. What type of government jobs can MCA students apply for? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  17. How can we get government job after MCA? What type of qualifications required for the job?
  18. How to get a government job after passing MCA?
9th January 2013, 06:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to settle for government job after doing MCA?

Being an MCA holder with professional experience, you can apply for high designated job profiles. Upper age limit for most of the fresher jobs under central government is 30 years. OBC candidates can have relaxation up to 3 years where as SC/ST candidates can have this relaxation up to 5 years. For experienced job profiles, the upper age limit specified is 40 years.
10th January 2013, 12:50 PM
hpriya.s

Hi Imira ,

Thank you for the response.

could you please let me know high designated jobs and relavant sectors.?
15th August 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i will complete my mca at the age of 35years can i get govt job in st quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?