20th March 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

How should I apply for Jharkhand PMT forms online? What is the procedure?

How we apply jharkhand pmt forms online and what is its process

Related Questions:
10th May 2013, 11:22 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I apply for Jharkhand PMT forms online? What is the procedure?

Dear Friend,
You must visit to the site of Jharkhand PMT Examinations for applying to the exam which I have mentioned below as it will help you to get the detail and informations regarding the exams as well as its matter of payments so it will be best that you to visit the site.

Jharkhand PMT Examinations Site:-
www.jharkhand.gov.in/jceceb
11th December 2013, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply for Jharkhand PMT forms online? What is the procedure?

how & when will get application form jharkhand pmt?
5th December 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I am from bihar having a domicile too and going to appear in cbse 12 exam this year.so can i register for jharkhand pmt?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?