7th May 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How should I apply for LLB? Which are the good law colleges in Kolkata?

I am a b.com student. I will complete my graduation in 2012. i want to do llb from kolkata.so would you please tell me when n how should i apply for llb. ,and also suggest me few good Law colleges in kolkata (after graduation)

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for LLB (distance education) in Kolkata or Pune? I've passed 10+2 with 63.4% marks
  2. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  4. List of institutions I can apply for studying CS in Kolkata? I've completed B.A LLB course
  5. What is the fee structure to do LLB through part time? Which are the law colleges that I can pursue?
  6. List of LLB colleges available in Kolkata that can be joined after completing B.Com(Hons)?
  7. Eligibility for law entrance exam? details of llb course, dates, forms?
  8. Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  9. Colleges that are offering new 5 years Professional Law course?
  10. In which institute can I apply for CS in Kolkata after completing my B.A LLB course?
  11. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  12. Which are the best colleges of Law in Kolkata?
  13. How to study CS in Kolkata? I have completed my B.A LLB course
  14. Detailed information about SDM Law College, Mangalore for LLB aspirant?
  15. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  16. Names of some of the good LLB colleges?
  17. Can I become a full time layer when cleared 6th semester of bachelor of Management studies in second attempt?
  18. Can i do LLB from Government Law College, Mumbai after studying B.Com? -- [New]
31st May 2012, 10:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I apply for LLB? Which are the good law colleges in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a b.com student. I will complete my graduation in 2012. i want to do llb from kolkata.so would you please tell me when n how should i apply for llb. ,and also suggest me few good Law colleges in kolkata (after graduation)

Candidate seeking to pursue 3 years LLB program from Kolkata, may look to opt for the Sarsuna Law College. In order to be eligible for the program, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. Admission to the program is based on entrance exam conducted by the college which is to be followed by counseling. The maximum age limit to be eligible for the 3 years LLB course is 30 years. Sarsuna Law College has got the approval of affiliation of the Bar Council of India, New Delhi.

For detail information refer to the following LINK.
7th June 2012, 02:53 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I apply for LLB? Which are the good law colleges in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
LLB stands for Bachelor in Law and to get admission in this course you have to complete your Graduate degree course with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. The admission is based on entrance test, Many colleges will also provide you direct admission, if you have scored good marks in your Graduation.

You can do this course from any one of the colleges. These are some best colleges of Law in Kolkata.

Law Colleges in Kolkata:

~~ Dept. of Law, Calcutta University
51/1, Hazra Road, Kolkata - 700 019
Phone: 033-2475 5801 / 3680/ 81/ 82

~~ West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences
Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan, 12 L.B. Block, Sector: III,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700098
Phones: 033-23350534/7379/0500/0765

~~ Sarsuna Law College, Kolkata, West Bengal

~~ Bengal Law College
B.L.C. Campus, Gopalnagar, Sriniketan Bypass,
Doranda Sriniketan, Kolkata

~~ Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College
30, Prince Anwar Shah Road
Kolkata.
7th June 2012, 03:05 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

every student who want to apply for MBA those have bachelor degree with 50% from recognized university

you can give entrance exam for this or also get direct admission in these college

Balurghat Law College

Bimal Chandra College of Law
7th June 2012, 03:12 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

As you are pursing B.Com. so after completion of Graduation in Commerce in 2012 you can apply for LL.B.

LL.B.- Bachelor of Law is a Three years course whch can be pursed after Graduation in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognised University within the age of 30 years.

Some top Institutions conduct entrance exam for admission to LL.B. course. Some institutions conduct admission on the basis of mark secured in Graduation.

Some top Institutions of Law in Kolkata are as follows:-

-BENGAL LAW COLLEGE
-SURENDRANATH LAW COLLEGE
-SARSUNA LAW COLLEGE
-JOGESH CHANDRA CHAUDHURY LAW COLLEGE
-WEST BENGAL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF JUDICIAL SCIENCES
-SOUTH CALCUTTA LAW COLLEGE
-RABINDRA SHIKSHA SAMILLANI LAW COLLEGE
-JOTIRMOY EDUCATION AND WELFARE FOUNDATION
-FACULTY OF LAW, UNIVERSITY OF KOLKATA
7th June 2012, 06:07 PM
lakshmi dhana

Top Law Colleges in Kolkata:
~~ Dept. of Law, Calcutta University
51/1, Hazra Road, Kolkata - 700 019
Phone: 033-2475 5801/ 3680/ 81/ 82
~~ West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences
Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan, 12 L.B. Block, Sector: III,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700098
Phones: 033-23350534/7379/0500/0765
~~ Sarsuna Law College, Kolkata, West Bengal
~~ Bengal Law College
B.L.C. Campus, Gopalnagar, Sriniketan Bypass,
Doranda Sriniketan, Kolkata
~~ Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College
30, Prince Anwar Shah Road
Kolkata
11th June 2012, 12:22 AM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

For applying LLB a candidate should have completed their graduation with minimum 50%.

Age limite should not exist 30 years.

Here is a list of best law college in kolkata:

Dept. of Law, Kolkata

West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata

Sarsuna Law College, Kolkata, West Bengal

Bengal Law College B.L.C. Campus, Gopalnagar, Sriniketan Bypass, Doranda Sriniketan, Kolkata

Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College 30, Prince Anwar Shah Road Kolkata.

all the best
8th July 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.A student. I will complete my graduation in 2012. i want to do llb from kolkata.so would you please tell me when n how should i apply for llb. ,and also suggest me few good Law colleges in kolkata (after graduation).
19th July 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i will be completing my bcom next year.i am also an cs inter student i want to do llb after my graduation.please suggest some good colleges that i can go to as i am planning to give lsat exam next year.
12th February 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i comleted my gradutin and doing cs inter,and also want to do llbn,so piz suggest me the gud college in kolkata,which providing 3years llb cources after graduation????
6th June 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any collage available in Kolkata after class 12 without entrance exam?
22nd March 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I am 41 years old and passed 10 2. Now i want to do part time llb course(approved by bci) in kolkata. Please guide me.
22nd March 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I am 41 years old and passed 10 2. Now i want to do part time llb course(approved by bci) in kolkata. Please guide me.
30th July 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for LLB? I am 30 years old . I passed BA(eng hons) and MA ( eng)from University of Burdawan with 40 % and MBA from SMU in2014.
5th July 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I am HS appeared in 2009.so I want to admition in law college. What can I do.and I don't know about kon course fee.please help me
17th September 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I am central govt. employee. my date of birth 07/01/63, engg graduate ( AMIE) with 52.3% . Is there any part time law college at kolkata (BCI affilited)? pl. inform at my [email protected] thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?