8th July 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i do LLB from Government Law College, Mumbai after studying B.Com?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do LLB from Government Law College, Mumbai after studying B.Com? -- [New]
  2. How to take admission in LLB in government law college at Mumbai
  3. When are the forms available for LLB 5 years course in government law college Mumbai?
  4. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  6. Cutoff for Law college after B.Com in Mumbai?
  7. admission to government law college, Mumbai for 3 years LLB course?
  8. Can I do law along with my B.Com while studying in FYB.Com
  9. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Law course after scoring 65% of marks in B.Com course from Mumbai University?
  10. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB?
  11. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  12. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  13. How much percentage is required for LLB after graduation in government law college
  14. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  15. Which stream do I have to choose to become a Lawyer?
  16. Can I do journalism course after B.Com Gradutaion?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in Government Law College, Mumbai for PGD in Security Law program?
  18. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
8th July 2015, 10:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do LLB from Government Law College, Mumbai after studying B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, after completion of B.Com degree you are eligible for LLB course from government law college, Mumbai.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible LLB course from government law college, Mumbai.

Your age should be below 20 years.
9th July 2015, 12:37 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can i do LLB from Government Law College, Mumbai after studying B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you can do LLB through Government Law colleges in Mumbai. You must satisfy the below criteria, to be eligible for LLB through Government college.

- A graduate from any discipline with an aggregate percentage of 50% in any stream (Science, Arts, Commerce) are eligible to apply.Final year graduate students can also apply.

- 5% relaxation will be allowed to the applicants belonging from backward class and physically handicapped only.

- You must appear and qualify in the CLAT entrance exam in order to get admission for LLB through Government college. Some universities conduct their own entrance examination also. Admission is based on the marks acquired in the last examinations of graduation and entrance test.

Government Law College
Address: 'A' Road, Opposite Churchgate Railway Station, Churchgate,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020
Phone:022 2204 1707
10th June 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the process and fees structure for LLB after B.Sc.(C.S.)? Is there any entrance examination required to get admission??
6th December 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I have Few Questions :-

1. I have done my BScIT from IDO, Mumbai, with 54% in final, m i eligible to take admission at LLB course?

2. Can you please suggest which entrance test is taken by university of Mumbai , MHCET or CLAT to get enroll with LLB Course?

3. When is the next date to take the admission for entrance test ?

4. Is this course available in Correspondence / Full Time in Mumbai university.

please suggest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?