23rd June 2011, 06:37 PM
Debajyoti deb

How should I apply for online coaching for IIT JEE?

i am from tripura passed 10th class now i want to take on line coaching for iitjee please help me

4th January 2012, 01:05 AM
sushmaturimella

Smile Re: How should I apply for online coaching for IIT JEE?

First of all i congratulate for your 10th standard achievement Debajyot. There were many sites providing detailed notes for preparation and conducting simultaneous exams to improve your knowledge.As i am myself was an IITian i mostly preferred "learn-hub" website which helped me a lot in getting seat.It just asks you to login and provides you with a lot of material. If you were more interested in getting any tutorial videos of more important i think they provide you with DVD's if you are ready to pay them. But to get a perfect branch you should also concentrate on different websites offering coaching and attend more online exams to make yourself perfect.They just ask you to login. In case you can't pay just leave on to a particular website and search for others. You definetly find better. Wish you the luck
4th January 2012, 02:59 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I apply for online coaching for IIT JEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debajyoti deb View Post
i am from tripura passed 10th class now i want to take on line coaching for iitjee please help me
you can do online coaching since it will help you for your IIT-JEE preparation
following are the lists of institutes:
  • VIDYAMANDIR INSTITUTE
  • AAKASH INSTITUTE
  • RESONANCE INSTITUTE
  • CAREER POINT KOTA
I am providing you a link . you visit the below given link:

http://www.vidyamandir.com/vmcAdmiss...tm_campaign=UP

WITH REGARDS
*roknits*
13th March 2012, 10:12 PM
omprakash_dhaker

Default Re: How should I apply for online coaching for IIT JEE?

if you are interested to join vibrant academy kota then visit following website
www.vibrantacdemykota.ac.in,,,, now you can appy online.remember you have to appear in a exam for this you cannot get direct admission here.best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?