12th March 2013, 12:10 PM
Gopabandhu Sarangi

How should I become a tax officer? I am pursue CMA

Hello,sir i Gopabandhu now pursuing cma. I want to be a tax officer what shall i do ? Plz give me suggestion my mail id [email protected]

14th May 2014, 02:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I become a tax officer? I am pursue CMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopabandhu Sarangi View Post
Hello,sir i Gopabandhu now pursuing cma. I want to be a tax officer what shall i do ? Plz give me suggestion my mail id [email protected]
Nice to see that you're Interested to become an Income Tax Officer. To become an Income Tax Officer, then you should be appear for SSC Entrance examination, which conduct entrance examination for Income Tax Officer. You must have passed successfully Graduation (or) any other equivalent course
from recognized university. You're age should be not more than 27 years of age. The Selection will be based on written examination and Interview. The Examination Pattern consist of GK, General intelligence, language skills etc.. The Important notification for this entrance examination will be published in employment and Updated in Official website of SSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?