6th December 2021, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

How should I change from Mathematics to Commerce in 12th?

I wasn't to change the subject in 12th starting year because I pursue mathematics in class 11 and I wants 12th with commerce stream so what I do

7th December 2021, 01:28 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I change from Mathematics to Commerce in 12th?

In my opinion, you cannot change any subject now because it's too late to amend. Registration for class 12th board exams has already been submitted by the school and no amendments are allowed after submission. Here I suggest you focus on the subject you have chosen and try to pass the exam. Also, you can visit the school's administration office and have a meeting with the school's senior officials. Ask them about the procedure for changing the subject, if available.
7th December 2021, 01:44 PM
deepakkumarboudh

How should I change from Mathematics to Commerce in 12th?
No, you cannot do it officially. The change of stream in class 12 casts enormous burden on you to study the uncommon subjects and extra.
8th December 2021, 08:41 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Yes. But my advice is a big no. Even if you want to opt for humanities, my advice you to repeat class 11.

Because Class 11's only importance is clearing the fundamental concepts og your subjects.
And If you don't know the basics, how do you suppose to go on with further studies in those subjects
10th December 2021, 01:07 PM
GuriraZoe

Dear,
it is so simple to change your subject after 11th, as you all ready have science stream and you are eligible to apply for commerce after 11th.
You have to talk with your principle regarding change the course after 11th.
Note:- For your information now 11th and 12th both are separate course, so you can change your stream after 11th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?