4th February 2018, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change stream from Commerce to Arts in 12th after failing the first exam from Commerce stream?

Myself Vinod and my question is that I failed Higher Secondary for the year 2012 in Commerce stream from Maharashtra Board due to not attending exam and now I want to sit for Higher Secondary exam from Arts stream. So, is this possible to change stream from Commerce to Arts? Please advice me asap.

10th February 2018, 09:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change stream from Commerce to Arts in 12th after failing the first exam from Commerce stream?

No, it is not possible to change stream from Commerce to Arts in 12th standard after failing the first examination in Commerce stream. You have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same stream, you can't change from one stream to another stream for pursuing 12th standard. In case, if you are not interested to pursue your 12th standard in Commerce stream then, you can take admission in 11th standard in Arts stream.
15th February 2018, 09:01 PM
NivePrabu

Default Re: Is it possible to change stream from Commerce to Arts in 12th after failing the first exam from Commerce stream?

Not at all possible...Once,you have appeared for the board exam you cannot change your stream..So you should write again in the same stream only
15th March 2018, 07:33 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

No you can't change your stream in 12th and I will suggest you complete your 12th with same subject otherwise you may be stuck in problem
16th June 2022, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Hsc commerce failed, can i get admission in 12th arts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?