27th March 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How should I do hospital management in abroad after completing MBBS? Which are the colleges in abroad?

hi this is usha i have completed M.B.B.S . now interested to do hospital management in abroad can u please suggest me the way of approach, details of exams,any can u suggest me any colleges abroad.i would be thankful to u.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  2. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  3. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad?
  4. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad? -- [New]
  5. Prospects of MBBS students Abroad?
  6. Can I do hospital management course after MBBS?
  7. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  10. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  12. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  13. How to do PG abroad after completing B.Sc Mathematics?
  14. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  15. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  16. In which country I should study MBBS in Abroad after completing 12th?
  17. Colleges in India or abroad in which I can do MBBS?
  18. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
28th June 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I do hospital management in abroad after completing MBBS? Which are the colleges in abroad?

How can i do mbbs after mca
7th July 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I do hospital management in abroad after completing MBBS? Which are the colleges in abroad?

how to do hospital mangement in abrod after bsc nursing?
14th September 2014, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi,I m subhra.I finished mbbs in 2012. I want to know how to get chance in abroad in clinical fields for post graduation,other than usmle entrance.
8th May 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Hii I m priya I completed my mbbs..and interested in doing mba in hospital management in aboard...I would.like to know..the universities offering..in aboard and job opportunities in abroad
8th May 2016, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I have tried for mbbs in india but was unsuccessful what all can I do in abroad to make a good carrier I didnot have maths in 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?