24th May 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

How should I get admission in BPT?

How to get admission in B.P.T....pelase tlel me how should i get admission

4th June 2012, 02:52 PM
asatish2312
Junior Member+

Default Re: How should I get admission in BPT?

hi dude

To get admission in Physiotherapy program you need to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 50% of marks.

The admission is through entrance examination. There is a Common Entrance Test (CET) for the course in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT). Admission is based mainly on CET scores.

i think its useful to you
4th June 2012, 02:53 PM
asatish2312
Junior Member+

Smile Re: How should I get admission in BPT?

hi dude

To get admission in Physiotherapy program you need to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 50% of marks.

The admission is through entrance examination. There is a Common Entrance Test (CET) for the course in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT). Admission is based mainly on CET scores.

i think its useful to you
19th July 2012, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

CET exam. Dene k leyi kya karna hoga
4th July 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the date for CET 2013?
14th April 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

is there any application or last date of submission of application for BPT-2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?