11th August 2010, 10:41 PM
Pushprajsingh

How should I get admission for M.Tech after passing B.Tech from FGIET affiliated college from UPTU? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?

dear sir , I am Pushpraj singh, completed B.Tech from FGIEt affiliated from UPTU . Now I wana get admission in M.tech.
So, Kindly tell me about the fee and how to get admission and eligibility criteria.
thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Hostel fee structure of FGIET college of UPTU? Details about placement in this college?
  2. Fee structure for M.Tech in OU and JNTU affiliated colleges? Can I get fee reimbursement being SC candidate?
  3. Fee structure of UPTU for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
  5. Eligibility criteria for OBC candidates to get admission in UPTU affiliated engineering colleges?
  6. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  7. Will I get admission as per my UPTU ranks under different categories? Top 30 colleges and their fee structure for B.Tech programme?
  8. Admission details, eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed correspondence course?
  9. Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure?
  10. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  11. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  13. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  15. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  16. Is there any college for marine engineering in which I can take admission after 10th? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  17. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  18. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
31st May 2011, 01:21 PM
faheemadeeba

Default Re: How should I get admission for M.Tech after passing B.Tech from FGIET affiliated college from UPTU? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?

hii, if you want to do MTECH, you need to write the GATE exam, if you qualify in this exam you will get seat with stipends, this an exam where you can go to dream IITs NITs.... evry year in november GATE applications will be issued it will be of 800 for online 1000 offline.
31st May 2011, 02:44 PM
stranger351

Default Re: How should I get admission for M.Tech after passing B.Tech from FGIET affiliated college from UPTU? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?

M.Tech is very good course and this is Master degree and many students do after their completion of Graduation.
For M.Tech admission you have to appear in GATE exam.
Better your GATE score you will have greater chances of getting good college.
31st May 2011, 03:05 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: How should I get admission for M.Tech after passing B.Tech from FGIET affiliated college from UPTU? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?

you can apply for GATE exam my friend.........
also you can go in the universityies which provide m.tech.........

alll the very best my friend
22nd June 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

sir i have scored less than 60% in b.tech can i eligible for m.tech?
25th June 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

sir can u plz tell me how to get admission in M.tech through UPTU and when did the exam for m.tech is being conducted by UPTU.
30th June 2011, 05:36 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

hallo friend,
You want to do M.tech after your B.tech... for that you have to appear in GATE exam.. after cracking GATE exam you will get a score card, through which you can take admission in M.tech... GATE is very tough, it is generally conducted by IIT's..
so, you have to be well prepared for GATE..
Any candidate in B.tech final year or pass out can appear in GATE..
All the best..
30th June 2011, 06:40 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

hallo friend,
You want to do M.tech after your B.tech... for that you have to appear in GATE exam.. after cracking GATE exam you will get a score card, through which you can take admission in M.tech... GATE is very tough, it is generally conducted by IIT's..
so, you have to be well prepared for GATE..
Any candidate in B.tech final year or pass out can appear in GATE..
All the best..
17th July 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

is uptu M.Tech is AICTE approved.
22nd October 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am doing B Tech in mechanical engg.distance mode .i can apply UPTU For M Tech
30th October 2011, 09:57 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Re: How to take admission in M.tech without giving GATE entrance exam?
Hello...

Yes you can get admission in M.Tech without appearing in GATE exam.But you are not eligible for NIT`S & IIT`s,you can get good private colleges.....There are several entrance exams conducted by the universities for M.Tech,you can also get an seat under Management quota.There are following colleges in which you can apply :-

- Govt. Engineering college Thiruvananthapuram.
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology,Kottayam.
- Model Engineering College.
- SHM Engineering College.
- TKM Institute Of Technology.

God bless you...
7th March 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to done m tech through uptu . so sir plz tell me that what is the prociser of mtech throuth uptu?
and also tell me that how many sit in uptu for mtech ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?