9th June 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

How should I get admitted in following colleges for M.A English?

I wish to do my MA Eng from any of the following colleges. Could you please provide me the details of admission. I have appeared my final examination (BA Part III and my percentage of marks is nearing 59.5% up to Part II:

1 Stephen College - New Delhi
2 Crist College - Bangalore,
3 Sofia college - Bombay , and
4 any other good college

Regards

Related Questions:
  1. Top 20 colleges under JECA? Rank required for getting admitted in those colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  2. Colleges providing M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admitted in colleges?
  3. How should I get admitted in following colleges for M.A English?
  4. In which engineering college can I get admitted after securing 37500 rank in EAMCET in MPC?
  5. Is PEC a good engineering college?
  6. Can I get admission in government college or any college in Kolkata after scoring 39000 rank?
  7. Which are the statistics colleges in West Bengal? Procedure to get admitted in those colleges? Details about the entrance fee?
  8. Can I get admitted in good government colleges in any state?
  9. Colleges which I can get after scoring 3318 rank in PGECET in ECE stream? List of M.Tech colleges with last rank admitted according to PGECET? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which country I should study M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy in India? -- [New]
  11. Will I get Physics Hons in any college after scoring 75% marks in HS? I am from SC candidate
  12. How to get admitted in M.A in English Program being a foreign student?
  13. What is the procedure to get admitted into any MCA college at Bangalore for students outside Karnataka?
  14. List of top 10 colleges for M.E in English?
  15. How to get admission in government college without giving PMT?
  16. What's the minimum AIEEE score required to get admission in NIT goa? I belong to OBC category
  17. Colleges apart from government colleges providing better placements in engineering?
  18. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL exam?
1st November 2011, 10:40 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How should I get admitted in following colleges for M.A English?

dear friend,

i am sorry to tell you that your marks is really very poor so i don't think that you can get admission through list of that all colleges.
so
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?