1st July 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in Narayana College through AIEEE? What is the admission process?

sir,i have compeleted 12c.b.s.e from u.p. ,iwish to know how to aply to harayana college through aieee,ialsso want to andhar engineering college through aieee ,kindly guide the website to get more about admission process.IT'S URGENT

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Narayana Institute for IITJEE and AIEEE ? Is it coming to Coimbatore? I am currently in class 11th
  2. Best colleges for MBIPC in India in Hyderabad?
  3. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  4. Admission in private engineering college in Bangalore after scoring 120233 rank in AIEEE?
  5. Procedure of getting admission in government polytechnic Maharashtra? Do I need to visit Bandra college for admission?
  6. Procedure to get government college after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE in MP?
  7. List of offline centers for AIEEE exam this year?
  8. Process for admission in a good college to study second year B.Com? -- [New]
  9. What institute is the best for AIEEE between Akash, FIIT JEE and Narayana Institute?
  10. My ranking in AIEEE is 60587 in state but i got 140 marks in pcm so can i do engineering?
  11. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  12. How to take admission in government college after scoring 50000 AIR in AIEEE exam?
  13. Can I apply for admission in any college after clearing AIEEE
  14. How should I get admission in engineering college for direct 2nd year? What is the admission process?
  15. How to get admission in BA after Polytechnic diploma?
  16. How to know in which college can I apply for AIEEE in Uttarakhand?
  17. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which college can I get admission after securing 1782 rank in AIEEE along with sports achievements?
1st November 2011, 11:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in Narayana College through AIEEE? What is the admission process?

You can definitely get admission in engineering. You have to appear for AIEEE and write the entrance exam well. Once you clear the entrance exam you can opt for various engineering colleges. The allocation of seats will be purely on the basis of merit obtained in the entrance test. You can visit the official website to obtain all other details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?