23rd July 2013, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

How should I join CA class?

i am student of bca .i want to join ca classes.i want to know that can i join the ca classes after complete my bca course.

16th September 2016, 12:12 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join CA class?

CA stands for Chartered Accountancy course. CA course has three stages:

>>Common Proficiency test.

>>Integrated Professional Competence course.

>>Final course.

After bachelor of computer applications, you can directly apply for Integrated Professional competence course. But for direct entry, you need to have minimum of 60% marks in BCA. You can apply directly for IPCC at http://www.icai.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is it essential to join coaching for IAS entrance exam preparations? Is it possible to prepare by self study and join coaching just to give evaluation tests? 11 27th September 2015 11:48 PM
How should I join MBA coaching class after finishing BCA? 1 10th June 2013 01:08 PM
How to join MBA coaching class this year after finishing BCA next month? 0 19th May 2013 07:50 PM
What kind of coaching classes or short program should I join after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Are there any coaching institutes near Silliguri or Kolkata? Contact details of the coaching centers? 5 28th May 2012 02:56 PM
Does a BCA graduate have any importance in IT career? Is it possible for PCM student to do B.Pharma? Syllabus and admission criteria for the exam? Should I join coaching classes? 2 11th June 2011 09:39 PM