19th April 2013, 10:35 AM
md.shafeeq99

How should i join CA course after doing B.Com?

Sir, I have done B.com. How may I join in Ca course. In which stage I can join. Please send me fees details for entire course completion. Thanks

12th May 2014, 10:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should i join CA course after doing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by md.shafeeq99 View Post
Sir, I have done B.com. How may I join in Ca course. In which stage I can join. Please send me fees details for entire course completion. Thanks
Nice to see that you're Interested to Join in Chartered Accountant Course. Being, a B.Com student directly you can Join in IPCC. But, you have to score minimum 55% percentage of marks in order to join in IPCC course.

Graduation students are given exemption from (Common Proficiency Test). Graduation candidates are directly eligible for IPCC course, which is second stage of the Chartered Accountancy course.

Eligibility Criteria for IPCC (Integrated Professional Competency Course) course:-

Commerce stream students must Passed the Graduation course with minimum 55% percentage of marks from any recognized Board or University.

Non Commerce stream student should be passed the Graduation course with minimum 60% percentage of marks from any recognized board or University.

So, If you score more than 55% percentage of marks in you're B.com course, than you may directly eligible for IPCC course, Otherwise you need to appear in CPT Entrance Examination which is conducted Institute of Charted Accountant of India.

Fees Structure for CA Course:-

For CPT (Common Proficiency Test):

-Prospectus Rs. 100
-Registration fee Rs. 6000
-Exam fee Rs. 600

For ITT (Information Technology Training):

-Total fee Rs. 4000
-Orientation fee Rs. 3000

For IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course):

-Prospectus Rs. 100
-Registration fee Rs. 10000
-Exam fee Rs. 1600
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?