1st October 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

How should I join Central Railway after studying B.Tech in 3rd year CSE?

i want to get a job in the central railway i am studying b.tech 3rd year cse in which way i will join in central railway

4th November 2011, 12:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join Central Railway after studying B.Tech in 3rd year CSE?

After completing the B.Tech you can definitely join the Railways. You need to attend the RRB exam as part of the selection criteria. You need to be a minimum graduate to attend this exam. You need to be between 21 – 30 years for attending this exam. There is relaxation in case of the age limits for attending this exam. Those who qualify in the written exam will have to attend the personal interview.
4th November 2011, 12:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join Central Railway after studying B.Tech in 3rd year CSE?

After completing the B.Tech you can definitely join the Railways. You need to attend the RRB exam as part of the selection criteria. You need to be a minimum graduate to attend this exam. You need to be between 21 – 30 years for attending this exam. There is relaxation in case of the age limits for attending this exam. Those who qualify in the written exam will have to attend the personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?