15th July 2012, 08:12 AM
hnrswamy

How should I join LLB after diploma? I have completed 3 years diploma

Shall i join LLB after diploma?i am completed3 years diplomashall i join LLB ?

8th October 2012, 01:38 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How should I join LLB after diploma? I have completed 3 years diploma

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnrswamy View Post
No , Your Not eligible for LLB Course After Completing your Diploma Course .

The Minimum Qualification to apply for LLB Course than you should Complete 12th standard / Bachelor degree Course than Only your eligible for LLB Course .

So, As per your Educational Qualification your not eligible for this LLB Course .

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into six semester . Thee are so many Colleges in India Offers this LLB Course .

Applicant who Completed 12th standard Course are eligible to Integrated LLB Course . ( ie:- Bachelor degree + LLB Course)

Applicant who Completed Bachelor degree ( Graduation Course ) are eligible to apply for LLB Course directly ( Directly Bachelor of Law )

You should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in graduation to apply for LLB Course

There is No Specific age limit for this LLB Course .

The Admission for this LLB Course is based on the Entrance Examination Performance . So you need to crack the Entrance Examination ( CLAT ie:- Common Law Admission Test ) . CLAT is Famous Law Entrance Examination in India .

There are so many Law Colleges in India Accepts this Entrance Examination . So, If you crack this CLAT Examination than you may get admission for LLB Course in reputed Institution .

::: Suggestion :::

Being a Diploma candidate your not eligible for LLB Course . So, I suggest you to Complete 12th standard / Bachelor degree Course than Only your eligible for LLB Course .
5th February 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join LLB after diploma? I have completed 3 years diploma

i have done diploma & it is equal to puc
12th February 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Bachelor In Civil Engineering last year.Could I join LLB Class?Which is the best intitute to join this course in Nepal??I Should i apply the course?

Sincerely
Manju Adhikari
12th February 2013, 03:25 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnrswamy View Post
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for LLB Course after passing diploma course.

The student who pass 12th or graduation with any stream are eligible for LLB course.

If you want you can apply after passing 12th with any stream.

If you want to join top college you have to qualify the entrance exam.

COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST(C.L.A.T)

For C.L.A.T exam you have to pass 12th with any stream with minimum 45% marks.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 40% mark is require.

The age should not above 20 year.
For ST/SC candidate age should be below 22 year.

Only Indian are eligible for C.LA.T exam.

After passing C.L.A.T exam you can apply in any top college in India.

ALL THE BEST!
12th February 2013, 10:35 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Sorry you may not be eligible for LLB because only 10+2 candidates are eligible
Eligibility for Under-Graduates :
1. candidate should have obtained a Senior Secondary School/Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
2. Minimum marks required is 50% .
3. Minimum 45% in case of SC/ST/OBC and PWD.
4. Candidates who have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test.
5. Age of candidate should not be more than 20 years in case of General/OBC.
6. Age of candidate should not be more than 22 years in case of SC/ST and persons with Disability.

all the best.........
15th March 2013, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/ madam, i want to do llb after diploma.. i completed my diploma in computer and commercial practice. how should i get ready to do. and please give all information regarding LLB. eligible study, entrance test, books of law,and what are the standards to join llb regularly.. please suggest..
20th March 2013, 08:40 PM
raj bn

If you have done diploma after completing 12th then you can do LLB by giving C.L.A.T exams. After pasing the CLAT exams. it is a two-hour admission test consisting of objective type questions on English, general knowledge, basic mathematics, besides legal and logical reasoning. You can easily pass inthis test as you know Mathematics and english in your diploma courses.
All the best!!!!
20th March 2013, 08:49 PM
raj bn

Thumbs up Re: How should I join LLB after diploma? I have completed 3 years diploma

If you have done diploma after completing 12th then you can do LLB by giving C.L.A.T exams. After passing the CLAT exams. it is a two-hour admission test consisting of objective type questions on English, general knowledge, basic mathematics, besides legal and logical reasoning. You can easily pass in this test as you know Mathematics and english in your diploma courses.
All the best!!!!
14th May 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i study in mca last sem and i want to join llb in 2013,can i do this?
18th May 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, as i completed my diploma in commercial practice in govt.gricp college i decided to do my degree i mean b.com so after my 2 yrs of b.com am i eligiable to do llb
2nd July 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

How should i join B.sc after diploma? I have not completed the intermediate.
I have completed 3 years diploma in electronic.
Please give me information to my number 8755751707
20th May 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in Engineering after 10th.
I am certified with Equivalent to 12th certificate for Diploma.
Can i join LLB course which is of 5 years????
1st August 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir..!
I'm completed Diploma And I finished Bsc Computer science two years Duration Via Diploma Lateral entry.. Can i join LL.B ?
Please reply me sir ...
27th August 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 n my graduation is continue now... I want to join llb diploma in Barelli...so u suggest me a top institute in Barelli that I can do my diploma???
27th September 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I am student of science in 2. I am in class 11 but i want to study LLB. So , will u suggest me wat do i have to do ?
8th October 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my 3 yrs diploma and I also have 12th completed certificate now my age is 22 and I belong to sc cast, plz cal me and help me to join in law, my name- peter, am in chennai(tamilnadu) my mobile number s 9840984064 plz cal me and give me ur valuable words on my studies
10th December 2015, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

But sir a diploma course student of three years duration ,approved under AICTE may also read the similar books that a 10 2 students read through his syllabus..the similar books of physics, chemistry,mathematics, English textbook and grammar that a 10 2 student learn in two years..in a polytechnic course a student learnt PCM vol 1 and PCM vol -2..in two semesters including his branch subjects with practical classes.. Then why a Junior student can't apply for CLAT..There after they are also over qualified due to their other branch subject such as..Engineering mechanic, computer applications, Elements of electrical Engg,building material, engineering economic and accountancy, Civil engineering drawing part 1 and 2,building construction, hydraulic or fluid mechanics, all kind of workshops (also eight different branches), estimating and coasting vol 1&2 ,Surveying vol 1 & 2,advance building construction, Flood control engg,Railway & tunnel engg,transportation engg,environmental engineering, Geo technical Engg,water resource Engg,structural mechanics, structural design and detailing steel and rcc etc are just but a few books includes in a Junior Engg (civil) course..the additional subjects are similar with BE syllabus also..same books are used for BE course..SDD Rcc is one of the toughest subject coz if we go to solve one problem of 14 (no of marks per qtn) in the exam hall it requires 1.30 hours and minimum 18 no of pages of the answer copy with its own drawing in another drawing sheet . that a 10 2 student never pass this subject..he may require minimum 3 yrs to pass this subject only..then why a Junior Engg is not illegible to appear CLAT exam????
11th April 2016, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have three year diploma in civil eng. and also have B.Sc. degree. Sir, I want to do LLB. Plz say about the scope of LLB in cilvil area...
29th June 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I had completed my 10th and i am studying diploma 1st year and i want to study b.sc in corresponding to study llb is it possible
31st October 2016, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Yes, you are eligible to join llb. Diploma is equivalent to intermediate. You should join llb 5 years course

all the best.........[/QUOTE]
26th August 2017, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Why can't a polytechnic diploma holder is not applicable to do law. We ,the diploma holders have a great knowledge than a 10 2 holder. So my question is that why we are not applicable to do the law after completing diploma of 3 years as we have much knowledge than a 10 2 holder?
11th June 2018, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering, now I want to do LLB. How to apply for LLB please suggest
7th October 2018, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I've completed Diploma And I finished Bsc Computer science two years Duration Via Diploma Lateral entry.. Can i join LL.B ?
Please reply me sir ...
14th April 2019, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Is NIOS eligible for KLEE 5 year llb.I ONLY HAVE 35% MARKS FOR DEGREE BUT 55% MARKS FOR PG . If I write NIOS now will I be eligible for 5 year llb.
16th September 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 3 years diploma by mechanical engineering...... I worked out for 4 years and Can i do LLB?
25th October 2019, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

All diploma candidates are eligible for 5 years llb course
24th December 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I join LLB? I have completed dipolma in commercial practice?
7th September 2020, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am currently studying diploma in law at Unisa ,done 5 modules passed 4 another in supplimentary but added 5 more ....when can I apply for Bachelor of laws? ,Will I be credited for passed modules or start afresh?
12th December 2020, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am complete diploma in engg after 10th can I give clat entrance exams
30th December 2020, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

COMPLETED DIPLOMA AND BE SHOULD I JOIN LLB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?