10th January 2011, 05:02 PM
mantesh

How should I prepare for GRE while studying in 7th semester Mechanical Branch in Karnataka? Tips to prepare for campus interviews and aptitude tests?

hello...my name is sourabh sindagi...i am studying in 7th sem mechanical branch here in karnataka.....i want to do MS asmy higher studies....for this i have to write GRE....i am basically targetting germany or UK universities....so can u please guide me through this?....and along with that i am also preparing for the campus aptitude tests....i need a perfect information about the campus interviews and aptitude tests and the procedure and also the GRE stuffs...thankyou very much

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for a mechanical technical interview while doing B.Tech? -- [New]
  2. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  3. Tips to prepare for aptitude test? Will it be useful for me if I go for GRE classes only for the aptitude test?
  4. Should I do MCS or MCA after studying in TYBCS in Ahmednagar? How to prepare for campus interviews?
  5. How can I prepare for GRE exam while studying Biomedical and Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?
  7. Books to be referred to prepare for Aptitude Tests?
  8. Tips to prepare for Interviews for Banks Recruitment?
  9. Best book for preparation of GRE for MS?
  10. How should i prepare for off campus and on campus placements? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student
  11. How should I prepare for GRE Exam while studying graduation?
  12. Is there negative marking allotment available in Infosys Off-campus Aptitude Test? Tips to prepare for this Aptitude Test?
  13. Tips to prepare well for campus placements to get job?
  14. How to prepare for aptitude tests conducted by companies for placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. If I get job in campus interview, then still I can search for jobs through Off - Campus interviews?
  16. Tips and Tricks to prepare for Campus Interviews?
  17. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  18. CTS Off-Campus preparation tips
5th June 2011, 04:11 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I prepare for GRE while studying in 7th semester Mechanical Branch in Karnataka? Tips to prepare for campus interviews and aptitude tests?

aptitude test is essential part of campus or GRE ...so try to solve maths ,reasoning ,verbal ,non verbal ...
for campus interview just confident speak true and explain things perfectly ...
study 3 core papers ,,,,
for GRE prepare Verbal,Quantitative,Analytical Writing
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?