20th June 2012, 06:21 PM
ajey raghav

How should I prepare for IIT exam after scoring 85% in 12th? What is the the fee structure?

I got 85% marks in 12th in this year itself.Now i want to prepare for IIT exam. so shall i be able to get any concession or not? and what is the total fee i need to pay for taking admission overthere? and plz also let me know the last date of taking admission in Bansal Classes ASAP?
plz send me the details on my mail id: [email protected]
phone number: 08802765381
Thanks,

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for B.E? Is there any exemption after scoring more than 90% in 12th?
  2. What is the fee structure for B.Tech course in IITs?
  3. What is the fee of B.Tech in IIT?
  4. In which colleges can I get after scoring 50% in 12th? What is the fee structure and when will be the entrance exam?
  5. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  6. Which book should I refer to prepare for NIFT entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  7. What is the fee of B.Tech courses in IITs termwise?
  8. Fee structure for ICWA course? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  9. How to get admission in IISER after 12th? Fee structure for Girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the fee structure for IIT JEE coaching? I am a student of class 12th
  11. What is the fee structure of B.Tech IIT course?
  12. Fee structure of MCA in IIT Madras? Information about the scholarship and the fee waiver for merit student?
  13. Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?
  14. Can I get fee deduction to study B.Tech in IIT being a SC student? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  16. Which will be the best IIT for M.Tech design? Fee structure for the same?
  17. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  18. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
19th October 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for IIT exam after scoring 85% in 12th? What is the the fee structure?

I am in class 11th now and my half of the year in 11th had finished .When i joined my school and immdiately i joined foundatin coaching for IIT but i left it because of my cooperation with school and coaching is not perrfect.And now i am thinking to prepare for IIT at home plz tell me that how should i prepare for it and which books should i prefer? After 12th should i prefer for target 1 year course for preparation of iit ?
details on:[email protected]
cotact no.9565905566
thank you
24th April 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for IIT exam after scoring 85% in 12th? What is the the fee structure?

What is last date of submission of application form of 1 year coaching in bansal classes and gi ve link to apply online on my
email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?