18th August 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for Merchant Navy entrance exam? What is the syllabu?

I am into my 4th year as B.Tech Mechanical Student. I want to prepare for Merchant navy entrance examination. I need to know the course/syllabus for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Preparation of Entrance Exam for Merchant Navy?
  2. Syllabus of the entrance exam of Merchant Navy? Last years question papers of Merchant Navy?
  3. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
  4. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  5. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  6. Dates of the merchant navy entrance exam?
  7. Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  8. How can I get in merchant navy after mechanical engineering
  9. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  10. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  11. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  12. How can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this?
  13. List of Merchant Navy entrance exams? Date of sale of forms?
  14. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
  15. How to do engineering in merchant navy?
  16. What is the procedure of merchant navy? I have scored 65% in PCM
  17. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
17th August 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for Merchant Navy entrance exam? What is the syllabu?

how to prepare for merchant navy entrance test? pls tell me....
25th March 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for Merchant Navy entrance exam? What is the syllabu?

Can I directly after 12 apply for merchant navy? Please tell me the procedure
4th October 2017, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

My name is yogesh pandey and my call letter have came but I don't know that how can give intrance exam of merchant navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?