16th May 2011, 11:20 PM

How should I prepare myself for PCS exam after completing MSc Microbiology? What is the syllabus of PCS exam?

sir i have completed m.sc in microbiology so how should i prepare myself 2 clear PCS exam

and syllabus for pcs

20th May 2011, 04:17 PM

Default Re: How should I prepare myself for PCS exam after completing MSc Microbiology? What is the syllabus of PCS exam?

my subject is botany and zoology........pls tell me PCS exam pattern and subject........
11th June 2011, 06:58 PM

Default Re: How should I prepare myself for PCS exam after completing MSc Microbiology? What is the syllabus of PCS exam?

how can i apply for pcs exam after completing msc chemistry
11th June 2011, 06:59 PM

how can i apply for pcs exam after completing msc chemistry
6th July 2011, 12:50 AM

i'm pharmacy graduate can i apply for pcs exam of uttar pradesh. is there any subject of pharmacy is listed in pcs qualifying exam
21st August 2011, 08:17 AM

I hve Done M.sc biochemistry sO ma Q iz Am i eligble to give PCS paper n IF yes then in which catgory would i fall...
23rd September 2011, 02:07 PM

how can i apply for pcs exam after completing M.com
26th November 2011, 12:48 AM

can anyone give me guidence ,,how can i get training material of pcs exam.

5th March 2012, 09:39 PM

how should i prepare myself for pcs exam after completing MSc chemistry ? what is the syllabus of pcs exam?

email: [email protected]
31st March 2012, 09:03 PM

i want to know best books for pre
15th April 2012, 01:01 PM

sir i have completed m.sc in medical microbiology so how should i prepare myself 2 clear pcs exam and syllabus for pcs
18th April 2012, 05:49 PM

Dear
I want to know best books of History for Pre exam of PCS 2012.Kindly provides us the information.
my email id is [email protected]
26th April 2012, 10:19 PM

How to prepare for pcs exam i m doing bba
tell me about it syllabus,age limit,criteria for selection in exam,exam forms,examination preparation tips....all the details
as soon as possible plz
my email id is [email protected]
7th May 2012, 03:31 PM

Dear Sir, I have completed my graduation (B.Sc) & I wanna prepare PCS exams myself so what should I do for this?
Plz let me know at my email Id: [email protected]

Many thanks,
10th May 2012, 02:12 PM

Tell me syllabus and procidure of pcs exam

Id- [email protected]
11th May 2012, 05:53 PM
sakibvns

I want a P.C.S. Exame Model Paer In Up . Plz Sent Me . or How i get These Paper .
21st May 2012, 12:43 PM

I did Ph.D. in Environment and want to appear in PSC exam can you tell me the subject which is very much applicable for me. My background is Biology. I dont like History.

thanking you

Dr. Deepak Kumar Tripathi
14th June 2012, 04:41 PM

sir i want to know the best books for preparing IAS all subjects (in hindi). You can give me information on my email id - [email protected]. Sir i am preparing myself, so tell me having easy language books and best books.Sir i am persuing B.A.1st year.
2nd July 2013, 02:34 PM

I HAVE COMPLETED BS HONS CHEMISTRY RECENTLY PLZ GUIDE ME ABOUT THE PREPARATION OF PCS? ALSO GUIDE ABOUT THE CRITERIA AND CATAGORY ACCORDING TO MY SUBJECT? MY EMAIL IS [email protected]
19th December 2014, 01:18 PM

I am msc mathematicsand doing govt job as teacher.my age is 35 years.am l eligiblefor pcs.which subjects should I opt fo test.
5th April 2015, 09:09 PM

How should I prepare myself for PCS exam after completing MSc Microbiology? What is the syllabus of PCS exam?