14th August 2011, 09:45 PM

How should I prepare for Punjabi subject in order to secure more than 90% marks in it?

I have punjabi as a aditional subject plz help me how i can prepare for exam to gat more than 90%
please send me the details

28th October 2016, 07:24 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How should I prepare for Punjabi subject in order to secure more than 90% marks in it?

Punjabi as an additional subject will not be that much difficult as Punjabi as a first language. This is because, you will not have to have to go through the literature in details as in the case of first language. But the thing that you will have to take care is the grammar portion. A lot of questions can come from this area in the additional paper. There will be literature too but with lesser details. It is not that difficult to score 90% in this additional subject.
1)All you need is to study this subject every day and concentrate on what you are studying.
2)Also, revise what you have studied the other day, before you start studying a new topic each day.
3)Practice last five years' papers thoroughly and you will be among the top scorers in this additional subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?