20th June 2012, 08:42 PM
ishangupta0007

How should I study Automobile Engineering branch in MIT Manipal? Tips to study?

Sir,I am going to join automobile engineering branch in MIT MANIPAL.So how should I study there from beginning to get cgpa more than 9.5. Give me some tips for study

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  2. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  3. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  4. Syllabus to be followed for MIT Manipal Entrance exam for lateral entry?
  5. Can I get Mechanical engineering branch in MIT Manipal campus after scoring 3500 rank in ENAT
  6. Cutoff to join Aeronautical engineering in MIT Madras and MIT Manipal
  7. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. After scoring 32.968 marks in Mech stream and BC category in which colleges am I eligible to apply and which branch? Will I get Automobile Engineering in MIT Chennai? Any other branch in PSG or CEG?
  9. In which country I should study MS in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to get admission?
  10. How to study in automobile designing after B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  11. Is it possible to take admission in 2nd year in MIT Manipal University after completing 1st year Automobile Engineering in Mumbai University? What is the procedure?
  12. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  13. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  14. What is the requirement to study Astronautical Engineering in MIT? I have cleared my 12th and pursuing B.Tech from DIT Dehradun
  15. Possibility to study M.Arch for B.E. Automobile Engineer?
  16. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  18. How to be an automobile engineer?
2nd May 2023, 09:26 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I study Automobile Engineering branch in MIT Manipal? Tips to study?

Here are some tips that may help you to study in your field:

1. Make sure that you attend all your classes and pay attention to what your professors are teaching. This will help you understand the concepts better.
2. Ask questions if you have any doubts. Your teachers are there to help you.
3. Make notes during lectures, and make sure you review them regularly.
4. There are many online platforms available that can help you study better. Use them.
5. Practice as many problems as possible as it can help you to prepare for your exams.
6. Participate in group projects in order to gain more knowledge and experience.

Lastly I will recommend you to stay motivated and calm. Study regularly and put your effort honestly. I hope these tips will help you in your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?