20th June 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

How should I study CA correspondence while studying BBM 1st semester? Can I study CA course with BBM?

My name is Megha. I am studying BBM 1st semester now. I want to study CA correspondingly with degree. Can I study CA course with BBM? Plese suggest me.

9th August 2012, 07:01 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How should I study CA correspondence while studying BBM 1st semester? Can I study CA course with BBM?

Yes , Chartered Accountancy can be studied along with any other degree course as this course is distance learning type course.

You are doing Bachelor of Business Management course ,you can also pursue CA course along with this course.

CA is a professional who has thorough knowledge of Finance Management of any company of organization , you will learn accounting ,

taxation and auditing and many other finance related subjects in Chartered Accountancy which will make you an Finance expert in the field .

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY FOR CA

10+2 passed or equivalent qualification.

There are 3 stages in CA .

• FOUNDATION (CPT)
• EXECUTIVE
• FINAL

Examinations of the course are conduct twice a year in may and june.

Admission is open through out the year.

You need to register your self for Foundation level that is CPT level of CA.

You can register online or buy prospectus from it's centers ,centers list is available in it's official website.

Prospectus may cost - 100/-.

Common Proficiency Test (foundation level ) Subjects:

Fundamental of Accounting
Mercantile Law
General Economics
Quantitative Aptitude

You will find objective type questions in examination.

Fee of Chartered Accountancy course - 40000/-

Official website of Chartered Accountancy Institute

www.icai.org
5th September 2012, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I study CA correspondence while studying BBM 1st semester? Can I study CA course with BBM?

I have completed graduation through distance education am i eligible for doing CA
30th March 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I had dccp(polytechnic). can I do ca directly with this qualification. else wt to do?
28th October 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

is there any availability of iabm course in vijayawada?
4th November 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

a point P is 25mm below HP and30mm behind VP.draw its projections
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?